Monday, July 21, 2003

I feel the day singing or else



in the pictures of New York City he referenced



I once again felt it:

the mesmer,

the trance



view streaming humanity

harbor bodiless sense of witness a sense

of floating, a sense



of senses



looking for kicks, feeling

like art

might happen.



immortality,



a dash of the feeling

I can't be killed

or, rather, won't be



that I shall



not

be in any way

compromised.



in the pictures the young people's faces are gentle, guarded, intelligent, interested, amused



going for drinks, knowing you can



I was always broke and alone even in good times,

slept with rancor

pinned to my chest.



were time an opera mine was

Humiliario



who wrote the score,

resonated the timbre



maybe instead of this

garbage I should be

posting homegrown

images of a dog,

a can of beer,

a cloud,

a girl's arm,



my frame of now,

a fenced backyard,



so I can see if



I'm happy