Monday, October 6, 2003

the reverse Gregor Samsa is a move I favor



and in that good night where wine flowed and mingled with Beck's Oktoberfest,

I fell to the earth, the earth dealt me a blow to my right oblique. My good dog

stood by as witness. I later denied culpability. And vowed to mend back stronger

than I'd come



television is surreal. and still the reason I think I require greenery. then I cut it off

and was faced with my own basement's gloom. I repaired into its recesses for clothes.

I realized I'd been something too nice lately. That I'm more productive when mean.

If I could temper the meanness. If I could save it from drink



and some asshole in Harlem has been keeping a Bengal tiger in his apartment

and when I saw it full grown I said this is like a parable for some artist and then I said

fuck it the culture's already in shambles let it be me