Friday, March 26, 2004

I will but you can't make me



in slow motion here now level son my blood feels the look of things here lately on the inside more expertly than me excursive skin yeh lately this blood has been cooling



which is where you need to keep it, in the cooler in the crisper mami, I know whereof I speak, mami, I'm a man of pride



out walking alongside this one particularly muscular and true black herding dog this morning I told myself to look at distance, look at the details of the trees, many many trees wet on the hill I live by and many of them old, old pines and oaks older than you mamimissymy sister



fear not what comes fear not fear not



I told myself look at the distance and the grey morning seemed much of potential and scene fore and aft, both biblical



and pagan aftermath