Thursday, May 6, 2004

a dream of you entwined

some Indian style with another guy

as I walked away well

that was a pretty bad dream



and then I thought about having no morals

but couldn't get there not the way

I have in dreams where I cheated

on you



hey everyone feels like their life is empty

now and then, me same as you same

as anyone



In different age I want to kill the motherfuckers

who hurt us and can't see us, want to kill and humiliate

but in this our age of killing and humiliation

(hey this is our age, same as the last)



nah. what I want is a modest sum,

enough to take you and I even farther away

from the rest of people, to some quiet space

among trees and sun and snow



when it comes. the world is done

but not us, and not a lot of people

just like us. I'm a cynic

a hyperbolist a jerk



and I drink too much but you can't

get past God

and Love God and Love

in some true way which is you have to get away



away from this dead world

and into some



light