Sunday, August 28, 2005

beep beep mmm beep beep YEAH
I never even much liked that song. But what an album it come from
I write it as code. My yard is like a prison, with freedom, plenty of it, and so: like the world
yikes this blog is a dead thing. but since it contains what I write, better leave it. I frankly don't have the inclination to start another blog, with new HTML, bells and whistles. no
the man came into the classroom and said now I'm going to show you the right way to write, sons of new england, clans of new hampshire
Listen:
or better,
Attend:
(but first: crack another beer:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
gray white is the day another page from my historyanother day of mystery and no mystery inasmuch as it's one of mydays