Monday, June 19, 2006

back in the day I could easily have written some crap about an empty cage but then I have to pause and think about what that image might mean and why it has cropped up on a morning that's otherwise fairly bland, no hangover whatsoever, no thoughts really to speak of, just feeling jealous at life because I'm not out on the river at this moment and fishing. or at home playing that 12-string Yamaha acoustic I bought 3 weeks ago when I decided that guitar playing etc. is it turns out the linch pin for me, the thing that holds it all together. You can get awfully negative thinking that something has passed you by and that ain't the Way, not at all, not at all. Nothing has passed by except what has passed. 34 is supposed to be a hella year though man; 7 is one of my luckiest numbers uh huh uh huh an empty cage what it means is that some wild entity has been let to creep free.  and sure, the world's going to hell too. that's part of it