Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Valery:

My mind is broken
broken open
desperate flood water, blood water;
my time is slash and burn, mash and churn

My days are numbered,
unencumbered

So this is the end of Earth and me?
what a ripoff apocalypse, what a gyp, what shit
you'd think the Universe could do better

slash and burn, mash and churn, churn and burn, days numbered,
unencumbered

Trips, they need trips,
more trips for dicks,
more chicks for trips,

blueballs breaking, blood streams
from her nips
and lips; open my veins,

the blood
drip
drip
drips

(red girl blue girl white girl green
horrorshow bitches
like you've never seen)

bright red blood
on white skin, then
unto to darkness again

I don't know where I've been
(I don't know)
I don't care where I've been
(I don't know)

I will make him use the Device
to fill my veins
with ice

then please bury me in
the snow
in the dead Earth's deepest glacier

I'm begging you

I so
want

to be

gone

*

M.

Highway side. Rocks. Gray rocks and black. Cement pipe. Gray and white. Water in there. I sleep in there. I sleep all day
and night. The trucks rumble by. Trash rains down. Bottles, butts, gas. My beard is all lice. I smell like death. How'd I get here

The men in the room is how. After I left the tavern. Long time after. I left the old man and the horse, to tend to the crop and to tend to the liquor. Soon as I left, I spun the Device without knowing what it was or why. For the first time I spun it, and my eyes became as torches, and all the world did I see.

So then I went north. Far, far north. Past the northern schools and the hunting clans, the last places for true men (so they think, the fools). Far north as I could go,
on out into the snow land. And the lands of ice. I fell, I made myself feel to die up there by the green sea, beneath the swirling eye of Aurora Borealis.
So bright now since the death of the moon.

I made myself die, that was how they could find me.

Then I was in the room with the men of the castle. Exceptionally clean men, and tall, if they are men at all. A drawing room in the castle. Exceptional men, men of the salon, with their girls of red, girls of blue, girls of green and magenta and orange, girls of hues never known or seen, more

hues than men would ever dream. Except for these men, these terrible beings. What are you, is what I asked of them. Why have you brought me here. They said they had become gods,
this was said in their minds. Tut to me with their mouths they said
we want to observe you with these girls.

This is what the others like you have dreamed. Somehow you're immune to their feminine charms. We have accounted for no existence like yours.
We have the nano and we have the bio, is what they said in their minds.
We want to see the machines of your cells.

We have made ourselves like you but we did not make you. I said, What have you done to humanity? In their minds, the masters said, we don't understand
you, we don't understand the way you think, how you can possibly ask such questions. We did not account for one such as you. With your knowledge of things forbidden, from earlier times,

knowledge forbidden to men like you.
You can not be, is what they said in their minds.
I said, fuck you guys.
Then I spun the Device.

A bunch of them then exploded dying
as their minds screamed we can not die and then all the girls in the room under the chandeliers, with the string music playing, and the elegant wines, the girls all laughing screaming crying one of them sat in the center of ballroom elegantly twirling

strands of one of the exploded ones' marrow plasma and blood
over her bare, green bosom

This cannot be!, the masters yelled in the mind. We can't be killed. You aint my master.

I blew them up, then they left. Retreat and defeat was what I sensed in their minds. Then they sent in just girls but that didn't matter.
When I am in the Device,
I am outside of time

We have the micro and we have the nano:
they put something in me and and I couldn't move.
That was how they got me in the chair.
The micro and the nano. Both came from the white girl.

The only girl for me.

She put them in me, the micro and the nano. Then I couldn't move because I was in the chair. Stuck in the chair.
Fiery strands,
threads and filaments,

volcano strands in the ceiling. Fractal millions, fiery galaxies. A room of full of sun, thermonuclear glaze. They put me in that chair. They could do it. The micro and the nano. Somehow I let them do it. I couldn't move.

A room full of sun.
Thermonuclear glaze.
Too bright.
And then I was gone

And then I was back,
naked, freezing, out in the snow. I didn't know.
I walked back to the castle again.
That mountainous building, shining.

When the masters saw me anew, their minds were screaming.

The girls were killing them too now. As I had killed them

And so they sent to me again the solitary white girl
dressed inher own blood, they sent her out to me
there in the snow and again we made love

In the blood and the snow.
The micro and the nano.

Then she was gone,

then I was by the highway side. Rocks. Gray rocks and black. Cement pipe. Gray and white. Water in there. I sleep in there. I sleep all day
and night. The trucks rumble by. Trash rains down. Bottles, butts, gas. My beard is all lice. I smell like death. How'd I get here?