Tuesday, July 17, 2007

saltare

Woodshed One (WS1) closed with my purchase of a sweeeeeeet used Martin DCM acoustic-electric, bought in the western part of the state, just over the mountain, where I seem to get all my good guitars and dogs. I ought to move there some day.

An account of buying the guitar and moreover all that led up to it is something that might bear more telling here. But not today.

As WS1 closes, my hands and ears are back in it.

Now for my mind and dreams.

Thereby, by the power vested in this File of 313, i.e. the spot exegesis of the forthcoming ode and canticles of MaughtPassaconnaCraughmby, I herewith declare by THIS word that Woodshed Two (WS2) is now officially on.

Wherein I reach for and attain new, unforeseen levels of acumen compentency ability technique execution and all that good stuff

*

Stamina. Stamina is your watchword and key. In performance and in outlook.

Hold. Hold.

*

musicthewordsoundsjustlikemusicmusicthewordsoundsjustlikemusicmusicthewordsoundsjustlikemusicmusicthewordsoundsjustlikemusicmusicthewordsoundsjustlikemusic