Tuesday, March 3, 2009

at the chapter meeting

at the chapter meeting
they wrestled the old guy to the ground
and at the chapter meeting
they said you will be ruthless and relentless
heretofore
and at the chapter meeting
outside by the water cooler
she sidled close to me
and I noted her dark hair
her green chemise
and her thigh-high
black nylons
and inside and among the actual air
at the chapter meeting
all was sepia and drab
but my screenshot indicated
a febrile land
of fervent talking animals
and scheming androids
and humans better than human
and worse than
and it was all caused by The Aliens
yeh
the chapter meeting was dope
maybe it was lies
anyway at the chapter meeting
they wrestled the old guy to the floor
and said you will be ruthless and relentless
in your one a day plus iron
and I thought
yeah, I can do that
it has begun now
it really has

begun