Wednesday, August 27, 2003

She is ruining me from afar.



She uses men for toothpicks and lately I've been afraid to drive.



I'm barefoot eating sample pie in the supermarket on Thanksgiving Day and all the black people working there are laughing at me. There's some kind of commotion at the registers so I steal away to the back, the stockroom. When the cop asks me what I'm doing there I ask him who wants to know. I go upstairs and hear her moaning on T.V.



Cleopatra must have been some artist as she simultaneously killed and fucked her prey.



She is laughing at me as she fucks my little brother.



We are both insane, but she manages to make it pay.



There is a kind of helping that is a ruining too. And a reckoning. I often wonder when it was that she lost her faith. It was her faith that kept her from fucking me.



I entered the bar and saw her talking to 3 guys who lived next door to her. I went away to the bathroom and when I came back she wasn't there. I went downstairs to the curb and looked up the dark street. She had just turned the corner, running.