Thursday, April 29, 2004

the dumb succeed and prosper and think they thoughts are good in the land and air of the dumb but fuck me I just want to come in the good way the old way the way it was supposed to be



don't you drag my family into this cunt you have no idea no idea about my particular lineage yeh I drink but you best be proud but no you're normal and I'm not I'm not



I'm not

I'm not I'm not I'm not



and no tattoos to show for it no band tapes or flyers no group sex tales or thoughts no

not even those so much anymore my thoughts

are pure and yours, bitch,

are not by trying to harangue me about money shit if you want money you

are with the maximum wrong motherfucker; least till I make it and if I do

I hope from vantage of tonight that you are gone because

you among



how many other fish in the sea?



won't deserve my dollars the night

that I make them



and if I don't/



well that's the whole point



don't fuck with me about money bitches

I can't take it if you want a money man

you got the wrong guy.



(but I am the dumb one because all I got is blood and heart

but oh yeah

she had that too and she fucked



the town that other 4 long



ago not that long



but fuck I hate



this shit but luckily I'm an alcoholic