Monday, November 14, 2005

driving down the town's main road on my way into work this morning (an unusually
bright warm and moist morning for November; I frankly could just as easily have gotten excited
about pale gray and chilly because that is how I am)
 
I saw this dude walkin along the shoulder, short, stout dude, cropped yellow hair and full beard,
amblin along the shoulder with a vaguely bemused air, as though curiously observing something
taking place at the construction site toward which he was walking (they are gutting the tanks
 
at a gas station, I am assuming to increase underground fuel storage capacity? Who knows). I
assume the fellow was heading toward his job site as he was carrying one of those "mini Igloo" coolers, identical
in appearance, in fact, to the one I used to use landscaping in Indiana 10 years ago
 
And why do you need to know all this? Point of convergence is our watchword and key this morning, friends. Take: the aspect of this dude; my Indiana landscaping memories
(the activity of those times, who I was runnin with, the girl I was sleepin with, the dudes I was drinkin with); and - wait for it -
 
the X factor of remembered dream content (as in I sleep to dream before I wake)
intersect these verticies and what we'd have - if I had nothing to but write about it all day, would be
better than this blog content
 
(what would it be like were I to commit to writing 5 or even 3 pages a night? If I ever do, I could post excerpts here as BONUS mott c. content
 
oh yeah and the other thing that occurs to me is the need for ancillary space for certain content. that'll be embedded in the Links at left. I'm not sure how you'll know to look for it. ya might just have to wing it, all four of you