Friday, November 25, 2005

I am flying over green rolling fields of grass and moving men playing a game like golf but more mixed, as with horses and telepathy
always fly so high and fast and each time a lesser sense of falling

I roared back down and then I was in Riley's basement, scanning buds;
he wasn't there: I was thinking of pinching some, I had the green dust on my fingertips and felt guilty, for I was certainly going to steal

then I was out in his driveway roping my truck into the back of his; someone needed one for some errand; I was roping round the back wheels, a terrible job

then I was back in NYC some bullshit job taking measurements with napkins
amongst the coiffed and dressed,
blah blah blah
I got fired on the spot for standing faking work by a tall model looking douche of a guy he said
your breath is not the greatest
I said your fucking shirt is untucked in back
I said if you're kicking me out of here at least have the courtesy to direct me toward the exit
I came in here from on high in the air on like floor 27 and had a hard time in a gray stairway coming down to this job

he took me down, I followed him, then I said, you're like [some movie star] except with no talent

he said, you know what makes this job so miserable
it's guys like you
there was a cute young girl sitting at the bottom of the stairs
from earlier that day

talldick and her exchanged a little look and laugh about me, the Asshole,
I looked back at tall and said, "You're a shiteating monster cockface who's gonna die in a burning wreck in the desert if my head has anything to say about it; I don't even know what you

represent

then I turned to the cute bobbed young girl with the magic smile and she holding a baby and I said,
but yours is a beautiful child

and I exited back on the the street of my nightmare NYC which dont even hold a candle to the reality of that nightmare
(of this I'm certain)