Wednesday, September 27, 2006

I'm in a phase now where I'm not even trying to be a writer except for what I'm writing right now. This document is an excuse to write and nothing more. What I hate is when I read an article where the author plays the Disclosure: card. Here's my disclosure: I'm too paranoid (in a non-clinical sense) to really disclose anything. Even to the four or five or six of you reading. And how lame is that?

And so I write about not writing. And how lame is that. Or from behind a beer like now. I think what I better do is make another more anonymous blog and notify people on an individual basis. That brings me to my next point. People who are like, I can't blog about this, it's too juicy, I'll put it in the book, and you'll just have to read it. That's not what's going on here. What's going on here is that this blog is like your vehicle that you never have maintenanced because you don't give a shit; you actually hope it dies; because you really just want a new one, even though you know you can't afford it; and what is going to happen is that you're going to end up riding the bus or worse a bike like the guys who've lost thier licenses.

Today is a beautiful early fall day in the northeastern United States, with a sky as clear as the one on 9/11; this world is yet a strange and passing beautiful one if you're lucky. this planet Earth that human beings are most likely destroying

you can't say this has always been the case. it wasn't so a thousand years ago - technically. as they say. but what was so even as far as back then and as far back as ever there was, truly, was the certainty of human beings now and then destroying each other whether brutally or in subtlety, and so destroying the world one by one. and also the certainty of human beings living, and living well. and also the certainty of [pick any human emotion]

my emotions are of the canine. I just find it easier this way, more clear, better

thoughts like these and also other thoughts of what might be termed the beatiful i.e. love of what is loved and when what is loved is human (and I think dogs and cats at this point too can be admitted to the human race if they're part of your family, because dogs and cats and especially dogs can have the sterling yet fallible character and humans are too amount to the best/worst sort of saints/scum on a daily basis. do you see why I can't write? because I am a fool)

it's good to take a day and to have a day

one other thing that keeps me purporting this document is the 2002 in the archives. and one other reason I have no blog traffic besides me rarely commenting on other blogs or otherwise trying to Fit In is that most of your blogs these days are fairly disposable. including this one.

(but not yours...and you know who you are...)

I got to change the format on this fucking blog to black as black can be because we are truly whistling in the dark here well on second thought fuck it you derivative never said anything original fuck (this is what I yell into the valley of echoes in my dream) I'm poaching from myself here, can you tell? no I'm not yes I am. fuck it, can I get another beer? yes, that I can do