Monday, April 9, 2007

folly

I can honestly characterize the recent behavior as that of a dervish with broken glass dangling from the blood of its face. Its mangled face. I can honestly say that. I would say that.

But does that characterization in any way help to mitigate what you have in the past described as the "extreme spiritual parsimony inherent" in your recent catalog of affliction?

Firstly, I've never heard of any temporal or temporary condition, as implied by your term "affliction," as lasting for a period of roughly thirteen years. Honestly. A span of that term, to me, speaks more to a kind of doom. And doom is no catalog.

You're speaking subjectively again. Mistaking your subjective reality for a general objective principality.  Let's not go backwards here.

Secondly, have you ever been whipped in the face? Like a real bull whip like this one here in my bag. [Takes out whip]. Braided leather. I found this at the dump. You get really mangled when its in the face. Would right now be an OK time for you?

[He cracks the whip into the therapist's face, the first of thirty lashes to the man's face and body. The therapist screams and gibbers before finally expiring.]

Ohhhhhh....you thick? I thorry....

you thick? I thorry....

you thick? I thorry....

you thick?

[He runs and dives through the pane glass of the window behind the desk, shattering the window and he flies through and out.]

FINIS