Thursday, March 20, 2003

fodder



they're hosing us down in forget foam

they've been hosing us for a while,

but they're ramping up now

and it's scary

how their lies are all out there

for anyone to know

or believe

and you find yourself thinking things like:

I hope they all just surrender.

Maybe it won't be so bad.

No No NO

God, what a bitter, horrifying reality show

this is

painful in its brand-new quality

this is another chapter

such atrocities will follow that people

will forget what came before,

how we got here

some people will.

and what about the people who are

mistaken or deluded or just plain don't know

how we got here in the first place?

what viscious lies are in preparation for them?



to kill and die

to kill and die

to kill and die



No. Hide. Go underground.



But how do you go underground

when you've already been buried?



Fucking crappy poetry

won't save the world.



But it'll save me.



'Scuse me while I tend to my dead soldiers.