Friday, March 21, 2003

In the space of a couple hours, how wrong could I have been?



You can see how the wind blows now. They're doing Shock & Awe on the ground while pretending at the Pentagon that they're not.



I guess what it comes down to is, they don't have to decimate the country for this all to be an outrage.



CNN is saying they're going to be dropping 1500 weapons over the next 24 hrs. I'm doing the math, and if this was happening in my neighborhood, I know what I'd be thinking:



I'm dead.



Rumskill this afternoon described this latest bombing using terms including "humane" and "humanitarian."



Every time I think I can't get more cynical, the B.F.E.E. shows me the way.



(I'm too fucking chagrined, lazy, and pressed for time to link, but, Progressives, click over to Bartcop.com, linked under Probitas, left, for more outrage vis a vis the B.F.E.E.)