Tuesday, April 8, 2003

like King Midas, but of crap



the egress in my conciousness

for this sort of thing

has today shrunken

to the size of a metaphorical

pinhole



next, as I'm about to wrap this shit up with lines like:

if only it were an egress

if only it were a pinhole


and other tonal bloviary



I instead check my

company-provided, paperback

version of the American Heritage Dictionary

for proper usage of the noun



"egress."



Flipping past ejaculation,

and then, epenepherine,

I'm all: Promise?

and: yeahhhhhhh



Like I said:

a metaphorical pinhole.



Plus anagrams:



ALPHAMERIC LITHOPONE



Chatham Nipple Oriole



Tacoma Hereon, Philip!



Menthol Pariah Police



POTHOLE ANIMAL CIPHER



Cheapie Pomona Thrill(s)!



CHILEAN MOOLAH TIPPER



(The) Charlie Pelham Potion



Ethical Moolah Nipper



OPTIMAL HEROIN CHAPEL



Hooper, PHALLIC INMATE



Alcohol Inmate: HIPPER



HIPPER: Coital Manhole



Loathe Oilman, Chipper



Menial Hoopla Pitcher



PHALLI TAMPON....CHEERIO!



Internet Anagram Server