Monday, September 20, 2004

fool subliminal sandbagging the piper

haha who lost his guitar



the phrase"they who claim the Reign of Al Bazeel is here"

just flashed into my upper consciousness - take that as

an indicator of how the motherfucking life is kicking



right nowrightexactly now



neutral causes conspire man

arboreal pauses require and

adverbial clauses from liars

suck the air straightup out my tires you

fat motherfuckerthat'swhyIfuckedyourbitch and



I turned to one man and said:



What I can't figure out is all this time

I thought you'd straightfront abandoned me

but your real scene is evidently way more devastatingly

banal



And I turned to another man and said:



Hey you go gobble that head pill



then I dropped that line with decamp,

and snuck off into the bed night dream arbor

with you. her. one

business card dipsomaniac bathe

slave garbed



in diurnal ejaculate