Wednesday, September 22, 2004

uneven strain



brian meniscus



what a fuckin laugh,

this is a "That...is why

you fail
" moment



standin smokin by my truck

this morning I felt a pang of worry

for my observatory powers

such as they are



got bombed on Zhenka last night

and missed the best parts of Schilly's

best game



it occurs to me that I could use

a vacation from

the bullshit, well,

who couldn't?



but I'd take just being baked

concomitant with the, um,

rightexactlynow



or else fresh sober in some more northern woods

with a bow



or else at home writing a story



or even writing from this vein of crap I write in here



or else driving to New York City concomitant with the condition

that it's to somehow get crazy paid and then leave



nah, on second thought,

fuck NYC, you

can have it.