Wednesday, September 22, 2004

the tony robbins of the mind



must always remember there is only one chance for me now and that is to write and write long and write serious with Kafka, Van Gogh, Jimi Hendrix as spiritual guides, with Charles Bukowski methodology, and with something else I can't quite mention or else lure the jinx even more but I bet you can guess



man I feel like such a loser sitting up here in this state and yet I wouldn't be anywhere else, only doing something else and that is why it is critical for me to remember that there is only one chance left for me now either way, whether get paid or no, no matter what level of success achieve, the goal is to do this and to do it some more and once have done it to perform the follow through things one must do once have done it



shit may have to do it drunk some nights, might have to do it in front of the Red Sox on TV if do it starting right now rightexactlythisweek and month, but must do it and will do it, will cheese it up if necess., will do with abandon, the key is lots of dialogue and scenes from one to another and the waking dream. shit. why not do it now. no I mean right now. why else have a dead-end job in loserville 45 minutes from where you were born. but that's OK. because



there is only one chance for me now, only one watchword, only one key, only one thing



to do.