Friday, January 23, 2004

man if I could just hold out a little longer but I can't

started today slow and low then leveled out to a point

where the dumb shit ain't breakin my heart so bad



they have been cracking down and so now this blog shit

at work is on stealth-o-meter

and all I still wanna do is hang out down in my basement



with my laptop and do my blast furnace act for all the world

to behold and what a sad violent fact it is that poetry

is just about what you can write while drinkin



or maybe that particular evidence needs to come under review

it's all about transcribing the waking dream and the trance of that

transcribing that's what I keep having to make myself remember



so maybe tonight the dream unfolds more more more

ok, now to stealth-o-meter



so you my five to nine friends and all can know I ain't given up just quite yet

not hardly sirs