Friday, January 30, 2004

Que Pinchi Pene



G-D-Em-C (and like that)



Knocked on your door today

Looked at your window then I finally went away

You were in there fucking someone

What can I say?



How can I make you understand

I love the danger

And that's unfortunate, man



On drunken autopilot

Unlike a guillotine

I'm only cut to crash

Vainglorious in blood and wilted dreams of cash



Spoon guilty conscience

Caving in to smoky you



How can I make you understand

I love your danger

And that's unfortunate, man



No penance in this brand of doubt

Spent way too many years now with my guts out on the floor

to send prayers unto the ceiling

Invested with my every feeling...



Blues in the morning

Same thing every place I go

Got drunk last evening

But you know I do that so



how can you play me so close?

How can you hear me when I'm singing to a ghost?



How can I make you understand?

You're in no danger



And that's unfortunate, man