Monday, February 23, 2004

looooooose

lose lose

and I just want to gain



I want this fucking dog

to stop with the police bark

and I just want to gain



I am the last guy in the world to feel sorry for

and yet I just want

to gain



fucking A I didn't want to be drinking tonight

and yet I'm drinking again because

I just want to gain



and I got laid and and gave lay

last night; still I want

only to gain



I want to be better than I

am and manage

the gain



I drip in fast and loud

then disappear for days and

that's no way



to gain. I want no commentary.

Only a feeling. And that feeling

is to gain



I wish I could sit for one drink

with all of you and you all know

who you are



and though that would be no gain,

it would be some comfort,

and it would be some action,



some discreet action. I

am cool as the Parliament now and

dun as the red light



of twilight coming up over

rocks or stones of buildings. whatever

you see. But no,



I'm alone in my truck

and want

only to gain.



But there's nothing here,

no voice,

no sense, no chance



tonight. Nothing ventured,

nothing

gained