Tuesday, February 10, 2004

shit I got multifarious dope pent up blog entries for you

my darling my newly arrived one

but I can't get my dumb USB jumpdrive to work so I just have to tell you

about the jumpdream I had last night



and now. let's not get crazy. I already consulted my Magic 8 Ball

and the answer was: Oh no I terribly don't think so

and this was good because in the dream

I was 50 lbs. too heavy as I am now



and just generally not so fly although the kicker is

I'm more the fly now than ever before but it don't matter now

because I don't leave the woods these days. and uh

you should've seen how I pictured you in the dream



I kept all day today trying to capture that passing seduction

the eye thing you said silently when you said My Good Brother

I knew then that you knew and you knew that I knew

it was a thrilling dream but quiet



the town we were in was big as you but bigger than me

but I think I had the dream as a welcome back for you

baby the very least I could do

the very least