Tuesday, June 15, 2004

Cromby is back

I have a backlog of posts

both literal and figurative

but this one is right now

so let it fly



glad Detroit won

frankly not surprised that they did

Sox whipped in Denver

Didn't have to be that way

this is ephemeral

and for my girl Bunnie



tonight did a foreign thing

which was going before this town's planning board

to ask for variance

to construct a shed



I need another blog to honestly explain

these mundane details of my life

which are only as mundane as I view them

you can't quantify experience; only qualify it



there are some things about my life separate from

Cromby's that I'd like to tell but I can't do it here



Cromby is the dreamer

Cromby lives in the dreamworld

which is our world. your world. the world

seen through Cromby's eyes



felt through Cromby's heart



(and this is a note to bunnie:

it is not his heart that is complacent -

it's his will



sometimes)



it's probably not cool to call out bunnie

I regard the other 3 - 5 of you and close confidants as well

or you if you are reading new

or you



tough night

tough life

I think you if you've read this far



can get down with that

assertion



say?