Thursday, June 17, 2004

NancyZen:



We drove up to Portsmouth and Old Man Mile Beach. I was up on a visit from the land of the south. I lived in a house with a boyfriend down there who had long black Turkish hair he was a blacksmith. I had to tell Cromby all about him. Cromby didn't say much. We went to a bar and he drank numerous Tecates. I was drinking vodka. We both got drunk. Cromby leaned across the real small small table and whispered in my ear he wanted to go get a room somewhere and fuck me. I said I had a boyfriend. Cromby ordered tequila shots. We had 2 apiece. We both got too drunk to drive. Cromby became belligerent and started spouting bitter bitter attitudes about why he always a eunuch never the dude why couldn't it have ever been him. I said it wasn't him it was timing. We left the bar to go smoke out. We smoked out far down on the beach saying nothing just watching the surf. We then walked back up the boardwalk all sparchy like the salt air. Cromby stopped at one of those pitch the baseball guess your speed things. Cromby put down 4 bucks for six balls and told the barker he didn't want to guess he just wanted to throw. Cromby looked me right in the eye and said in high school he had a 90 mile an hour fastball. He threw all six then and never broke 40. He said I'm a fucking liar, all right, but I still got a 8 inch dick. I became somewhat uncomfortable because he was obviously drunk and getting loud. People were looking at him. I didn't need this shit. It was a buzzkill. We went to another bar. He went off to piss and I left. I went to another bar down the way. There I met another boy right off the bat. He had a bowl haircut and muscles and except for the bowl haircut seemed altogether hairless. He took me to his apartment back about 15 miles down the highway in this other town where people lived and we fucked while his roommate took pictures. I didn't really care about the blacksmith at that moment. It wasn't the first time hanging with Cromby had brought this type of behavior out of me. The other boy and his friend were morons but man could they fuck. What turned me on too was the idea of ditching Cromby that way and what I would do next.



The next morning I emailed Cromby the pictures from the one boy's computer. That night I got on a plane and went back to the south where I was from. And that was it for me and Cromby. Unless he should call me again and I am bored but I had heard that he had disappeared at sea