Tuesday, December 2, 2003

1.

call me negativity jones no - no

breathe deep and let it all go in four and by six all the fire is gone

and gone too the idea of firing a Camel hey fuck it I'll quit again - nope.

snowstorm, ok. yeh.



2.

she almost had a meltdown on the road and I couldn't do anything to help.

except be cool on the call. ok, bye. she worked it out, someone came to help.

ok, bye.



3.

man, i need a smoke. i mean the green kind. not now. one for later would be nice.

no chance. ok, i'll take a drink instead. a glass of beer. times 7. whatever. it's only 9:13 am



4.

but the snow is so cool and white. and quiet. i wish i was out there right now. up home.

i bet a black german shepherd would rather play in the snow than remain upstairs in bed.

oh well. me too.



5.

negativity. no, it's going away. just nothing, how's that instead. don't bother me.

tough one. it's an effort to be friendly. call me loath. it's not you, it's me. ok, it is you.

also me. tell you what, i'll shut up. you too though. they're bringing pizza for lunch.

big deal. i hate eating with an audience. they're fucking stealing our country. don't say much about it. believe it or don't. they're bringing pizza for lunch that's all we care about. boy is

that fun. and the traffic was so bad. it is so snowy out.



6.

what next what next what next



7.