Tuesday, December 30, 2003

just after I left NY I said to my Dad regarding motherfuckers living in NY I said Hey if you want to live at Ground Zero for the Apocalypse be my guest. I'll be out in the woods waiting for you fuckers to come running. OK, I didn't say that last part but I did say it all around June 2000.



But we live in an age of glib facile and bullshit prophecy. Take a look around you.



I wonder what would happen if I got 2 reptiles to keep in a tank and named them Jesus and Buddha. Nothing I guess. I'm not a reptile guy I'd probably ignore them



I'm a canine guy and I

hope I get born again in the days when sentient dogs rule the earth



(bound writers of the earth drink my 70 proof piss water if you want to gain flow. my seal is the seal of cyber and you will never touch or get close to my throat fucker unless you start your own come on come on come on