Tuesday, December 16, 2003

&

here you go cup of insanity baby



&

Carmen told a friend she thought I was too intense



&

i should have loved you becky when i had the chance i should have insisted you dance



&

eat the dream roots then lie sodden on the lawn



2 months out from being gone and a wetter

June never seen



&

the last time I was supposed to see him I got drunk in the city and never made it back across the river



I'd contact him but I'd be afraid he thinks I own him money



&

I woke up seated on a stoop and my Gibson was gone. I crept back to my room in early piss light to lie like a prisoner on my floor



&

both of his parents were dead. his brother lived uptown and i think slung drugs. his sister in Canarsie was sane but cruel



&

we blundered into this bullshit club i half knew about wanting trees and it was so thick and queer dangerous there he finally had to ask if I was gay. I said no, just stupid



&

Irene Irene I probably could have had you you used to listen to me sing and you so smart. and so sick



&

the gave no class on depravity. it's shit some fuckers are just born with. when you encounter these fiends stay away from them



&

for a couple of years there I guess I wished to lose my way.



&

we haven't really spoke in years. sad when friendship becomes relic



&

what if what if you could go back and do things differently oh yeah. but you can you can