Tuesday, December 9, 2003

this one here don't belong here. belongs at drunken phone calls. but Blogger won't cooperate. I have this cached and don't want to lose it. so here it is



Post Date: Tue Dec 09, 09:36:50 PM



man why would a motherfucker ever even post here read here well this is the runoff for MC I mean Mott Cromby I mean Matt Chained I mean time to crack another Labatt's



goin



did it down one sip



Howard Dean or Wesley Clark is youR watchword and key



enough of that



I am taking tomorrow off to do X mas shopping yay



hopefully tie one on later in the day what better to do on a day off



I can't figure out why motherfuckers don't comment on my real blog

except it's I'm emptying my heart everytime and by definition

you do that shit in America and the fuckers hate you



and here's some real heresy: I used to work up in WTC 1 2 etc.



Not everyone who died up there was a saint



but they were all uniformly a lot better or at least more innocent than the shills paymasters fools plutocrats fanatics and dickheads who put that terrible day in place



every so often there's another terribly clear blue sky day in the East makes you think of that day



and then ever so often there is a beautiful day in America make you think of when you could be proud of your damn country



that's been stolen.



let's take it back assholes



LET'S TAKE IT BACK

LET'S TAKE IT BACK

LET'S TAKE IT BACK