Monday, December 15, 2003

slummin a bit lately

smokin a butt here and there

will have to quit anew and religiously again come Jan. 1



will have to slip my boy the J-dog a fin

for the smokes I keep bummin



slummin a bit lately

it perhaps is OK to smoke occasionally if it is very seldom,

but better just not to.



slummin.

Canadian whisky. you mix it with water from the Brita

pitcher and about five ice cubes and it goes down so nice.

but don't have more than 2. don't want to get dangerous



bunch of snow out there. shitty sleeting now and freezing shit

I don't want to be here.

I want to be out

slummin some more



but I guess work will pass.

have to see how far I can get.



I've had dreams lately of writing 2-3 pages a day



that and some poems might get me through



I been having some disturbing dreams lately too but

I don't want to get you down with them



don't want to get myself down



besides, the antecedents of these dreams are all very clear

and so there is comfort in that



might have to continue in this vein later

and by that I mean uh