Tuesday, November 18, 2003

the day after a lapse is always the worst but the day after

the day after a lapse you can feel cool again

you can have a renewed mental focus

if you can only keep from procrastinating

from fucking off and fucking up and getting yourself

right back into position to fall prey to another lapse



don't worry I haven't forgotten about the story I'm still bound to tell you all

I just thought I'd wax on for awhile about lapses

you see I'm prey to them

they're what cause this blog to fall off and me

to go through the motions of the day to day to day

and let's face it, that's no good, I mean I have certain responsibilities

here and elsewhere that only a fool would abrogate

only a fool only a fool



funny too, because a lapse is actually how our story begins,

the story of the two brothers

and the lapse in question



well, I can't quite get into it all yet because I'm at work

and I have a little bullshit here to do before I can

put the real meat on you, I mean in you, I mean out for you



on this here platter