Tuesday, November 11, 2003

I want a response from the universe

I want the universe to fuckin straighten up and fly right

I want to slap the universe around and if it gives me any lip I'm going to stick it in detention

The universe has so many detentions now there's a real question whether it can even graduate now or not

I want the universe to stop sticking to the sole of my boot because it's smelling the place up

I want the universe to temporarily morph into a nice fatty steak, baked potato, all the trimming plus an eggnog IV for purported snarling criminal heads of plutocracy

and also into brain food for all the poor dumbasses out there in the land

I want some god damned accountability for this bitch universe

I want to know about ennui, refractive states of reality, the illusion of statis, and all the other fucked up tricks

the universe has been pulling these many long motherfucking years

I want to bend the universe over the edge of the couch and let her know what she's been missing all this time

shock the bitch universe back into some kind of gender role the motherfuckers can get down with or barring that

I want to devastate the universe with my wit and logic in an argument so that she just shuts up for once

but shit, here come's the kicker,

she's dumped me, fucking bitch universe

has dumped me

and there's no going back now because

she's on to some other guy indeed

now for all I know she's

fucking the town