Monday, November 24, 2003

i have no choice now but to write, no excuse i

see the easy going property owning young parents

on the bus stop corner mornings and wonder where

the bad in them inhabits or if it does



my excuse is never easy but in action or maybe never

better be careful or the cops indeed will show up

all day my heart was in no spirit of rage in finally

no mind either the spirit of destruction is one of vacancy



hey baby you wanna leave me don't do me no favors

percussive swearing hard vowels hard



damn lucky i didn't break my wrist and damn lucky

my upbrining prohibits true mayhem this would be

a good day to start smoking again i suppose but that's

one more problem i don't need this would be a good day



to stay covered in one's hole and that is what i intend to do

hide and read the bad news from Iraq and hope

for better days better



hours