Thursday, November 20, 2003

it should be mentioned that Tent Trailer whose name is in fact Giles doesn't live exclusively in the tent trailer and hunting camp but also rents a room for $300 per month in the 2-story condominium townhouse of his brother who works on the 11th floor for some bigass telecommunications company. I have alluded to the brother being a fucking asshole, but he is not. Witness the good rent for his brother. He is in fact sort of a fucking asshole for a variety of reasons, but then, so am I. So in fact is Giles. This brother, Christophe (known universally as "Chris") is different from both me and Giles in that he has a great head for business and has never been at a loss for money or women, to put it plainly and crudely. That is why I unfairly think he is a fucking asshole, and that tendency, strangely, is sort of at the root of what makes me a fucking asshole. Giles likes his brother though, and not in a naive way. As he likes his brother, so does he know him.



I am leaving this fucking soul mill (I am speaking of my job) in about 20 minutes but I will just post this shit as it develops.